The escalator handrail is one of the “germiest” surfaces in the mall, metro, airport or hotel. Escalators and moving walk handrails cause big problems in health due to a variety of pathogenic bacteria and viruses present on its surfaces. These are brought about by the number of escalator and handrail users, and the fact that handrails are seldom cleaned or sanitized.
However, it is possible to combat these invisible foes. The UV Care Escalator Sterilizer can help upgrade your malls' hygienic surroundings through the use of the UVC LED sterilization method that is optimized for escalator handrail sterilization.
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, allergens and molds using UV-C LED light technology.
- UV Care is US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Registered. We are also Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited and a Member of the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA).
- UV-C lamps are Underwriter Laboratories (UL) listed and CE registered
- Lab-tested, chemical free
- Sleek minimalist and lightweight design
- Fully electronic, self-driven system
- 10,000 Hours Lamp Life
- Easy to maintain and use
- UV-C LED Wavelength: 265 nm
- UVC LED Lamp Life: 10,000 Hours (Approx.)
- Power Source: Self-Generated
- Product Dimensions: 12 cm x 24 cm x 25 cm
- Product Weight: 1.5 kg
- Application: Escalator Handrails (Indoor and Outdoor)
- With 1 year Local Supplier Warranty, 3 months for bulb